Careers Australia offers training and services to cover many aspects of the electrotechnology and telecommunications industry.
We work closely with our clients to provide personalised quality training that is industry relevant and up to date. Our flexible delivery methods provide students and employers with the most effective avenues to attain the qualifications required for staff to fulfil their roles.
Our training is responsive to business and participant needs. We offer small class sizes and regular training blocks that occur frequently throughout the year.
Benefits of our training and electrotechnology and telecommunications services include:
- Account managers who understand your business priorities and genuinely care about delivering successful outcomes for you and your staff
- Tailored training based on your business needs
- Higher staff retention and lower staff turnover costs
- Greater staff engagement
- Flexible delivery including a blended model of on-site and on-line training
- Nationally accredited and globally recognised qualifications
Furthering our commitment to providing the highest quality training for industry, Careers Australia has partnered with Master Electricians Australia to open up access for ME Members and the wider electrical industry to an expanded range of training products.
Master Electricians Training has been launched to meet the needs of busy electrical contractors with a range of flexible course content and training delivery methods. One of the highlights of ME Training is the flexible new apprenticeship model which has been developed in response to industry feedback regarding the impact of traditional training on business operations.