The industry is facing skills shortages world-wide with 25% of workers in engineering related trades older than 55 and 50% are older that 45.
Careers Australia works closely with our industry partners to identify in-demand skills and tailor our course offerings.
Careers Australia offers flexible delivery methods for our courses and can tailor on-site, off site or a blended training offering to maximise staff learning outcomes and reduce disruption to operations.
The benefits of choosing Careers Australia are:
- Flexible delivery methods with a clear focus on outcomes
- Quality trainers
- Recognition of existing skills, regardless of how these skills were developed
- Enhancement of practical and transferrable skills that align to contemporary job roles
- Funding and administration support
- Improve base level knowledge of technicians
- Higher staff retention and lower staff turnover costs
- Greater staff engagement
- Reduce error rate and costly mistakes